The world is full of strange, weird, unexplainable, undefinable and even downright funny things. We often come across things that are beyond imagination and not seem true at all. Well, you do not believe it? Take a look at the following facts and you will know.
Interesting Facts About Life
- The cell is the basic unit of life, and an organism having at least one cell is only qualified as a living thing.
- The human body can go for a long time without food, but, not without sleep.
- The human brain is made of 80% of water and literally feels no pain at all.
- The right lung in human beings takes in more air than the left one.
- The probability of lightning striking men is 6 times more than that in women.
- On an average a woman's skin weighs approximately 3 kg, while that of the man weighs around 5 kg.
- The buttons on men's shirts are on the right, while those on the women shirts are on the left hand side.
- If a person yells continually for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days at a stretch, he will produce enough energy to boil one a cup of tea.
- On an average American consumes sufficient amounts of caffeine in one whole year that can kill a horse.
- Astronauts are banned from eating beans because passing wind in a spacesuit can damage it.
- The human tongue is the strongest muscles found in body.
- Research has found that people commit suicide usually on Monday.
- Another strange fact about the human body is that it is not possible to sneeze with one's eyes kept open.
- The largest name in the world is Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Shermasn Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorft Senior.
- Men wish to be the first in everything which begins from being the first to read the newspaper every morning.
- In the times of Mona Lisa, it was fashion for women to shave off their eyebrows. Mona Lisa to followed suit.
- When two men talk, they talk about game or sports; whereas two women always speak about men!
- Human babies are born without knee caps which develop 2-6 years later.
- A human being is born with nearly 300 bones, but, dies with only 206 bones in the body.
- The human heart pumps pressure so as to squirt blood up to 30 feet.
- Cigarette smoke contains 4800 chemicals among which more than 60 are known carcinogens.
- The hair of a human being can stretch up to 25% of its original length without breaking.
- The human body is that the human hair are also considered as indestructible objects in the world. They do not decompose, but can be burnt.
In fact, if you merely observe things and people around, you will notice that there are so many diverse things found in the world. Life is really beautiful! Ciao!