Ideas for Science Fair Project
- What is the origination of so many languages of mankind?
- What is the reason for moths and other kinds of insects to get attracted towards light sources?
- What are the types of molds and which is the most harmful to humans and pets?
- Why is the sky blue?
- What are the different types of rocks and how are they formed?
- Is it possible for different colors to absorb heat in different fashion?
- Explain the greenhouse effect and how is it related to global warming?
- Which color is the most visible to the human eye in a foggy weather?
- How long can a snail survive without its shell?
- A project explaining the fundamentals on genetics.
- What makes ice clear and snow white?
- How do different colors affect the blood pressure of a person?
- Fill a plastic bag with water and drop an egg in it. Close the bag and hold it over a flame. The plastic won't melt but the water will get heated and the egg would start boiling. How is it possible?
These were a few science fair project ideas. Now start finding answers to all these questions and once you get them, you can start off with setting up your project. Best of luck!